Cor Silver Soap – 10g Trial Size
- Our most popular sized soap bar. Convenient for home or travel.
- Lasts up to 3 months when used according to our simple directions.
- Combining high design and functionality, the acrylic case serves as the soap’s dish to protect it in transit and from the humidity of your bathroom. Our elegant and practical packaging was a finalist in the 2009 International HBA Prestige Skincare Awards.
Cor Silver Soap will make your face cleaner and healthier – simply beautiful – with a short daily regime. Cor removes makeup brilliantly, and has been shown to even out skin tone, reduce the appearance of sun spots and pore size, maintain the skin’s natural moisture factor, visibly reduce the signs of aging, and protect against the hazardous effects of the sun. It's the best face cleansing wash money can buy.
Cor’s patented delivery system allows its active natural ingredients to get to the core of your skin. The starting point of Cor’s skincare line is our patented formula of Nano-Silver with Silica Compound.
Silver has long been known as one of the best natural anti-bacterial agents. Silver blocks the bacteria’s ability to transfer oxygen through its cell walls. Physicians worldwide use Silver for medicinal purposes.
Silica prepares the skin to accept the ingredients of Cor. The sponge-like nature of Silica draws the Silver and all of Cor’s active natural ingredients into its particles to richly nourish the skin.
In addition to the Silver-Silica combination, each product is layered with nourishing ingredients, such as: the Uber-Compound CSC, Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid, Pomegranate Extract, Vitamins, Aloe, Jojoba… the list goes on. (Learn more on our Science of Cor page.)
In short, the cumulative effects of Cor’s blend of ingredients works uniquely for each individual resulting in a natural, dewy-fresh, youthful appearance.
Foam… Rinse… Glow…® with Cor.
In addition to our core ingredients of patented Nano-Silver with Silica, Cor’s Silver Soap contains the following ingredients to nourish, cleanse, tone and exfoliate:
- CSC Compound: Collagen, Sericin, and Chitosan comprise the uber-compound unique to Cor, developed using the latest beauty technology from Japan. The molecules of CSC are broken down into their minutest size to ensure delivery, absorption and performance upon reaching the target layer.
- Collagen starts to disappear at the rate of 1.5% per year in adulthood. Cor’s soap contains Marine Collagen, one of the best sources of renewable Collagen, which can add a more youthful appearance to your face.
- Sericin is a natural, soluble protein made from silk. Highly moisture-binding, sericin imparts a unique and highly aesthetic skin feel. Sericin has film-forming abilities that have been shown to protect the skin against the harsh effects of the sun.
- Chitosan is a natural fiber that acts to even out skin tone. Used in the dieting industry, it can absorb up to 6 times its weight in fat and washes away with the unwanted oils. Cor’s soap balances out the skin’s oil levels, especially in trouble areas like the T zone.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a wonderful humectant which has been shown to hydrate the skin, allowing it to appear smoother and more radiant. Clinical studies have shown that it also helps wounds heal more quickly, and can reduce the appearance of both old and new scars.
- Jojoba and Aloe soothe, and Avocado provides the vitamins A, and E, so necessary for healthy skin.
Cor Silver Soap is the best facial cleansing and moisturizing soap – try it and you'll agree. It's simple to use; see our directions page.
We offer Cor Silver Soap in three different sizes to suit your needs. Our signature size (120g) bar, your best value, is here – it lasts as long as 9 months with proper use. Our popular travel-size bar (30g) is here.
I just recently developed adult acne and this is the onlyyy thing that truly helped diminish the texture and blemishes! Will continue to use!
I have adult acne with combination skin and I tend to be mostly dry during the winter months. This product has changed my skin for the better. It's a great product and I would highly recommend it to anyone suffering from skin issues, especially acne! This is the only cleanser that I've used that worked to get rid of my acne. It even took away the milia bumps under and around my eyes. It's very balanced, not drying at all but cleaned my skin deeply. I don't even have to use makeup remover, the soap removes all of my makeup with ease. Worth every penny!
This is the only soap that clears away any blackheads, while also making any wrinkles much less noticeable. I have used this for years!
I struggle with adult acne. A week into using this soap and my face is clear as day and the texture is soft and supple. It’s like a face mask every time. Love it!