Cor Silver Soap - Travel Size
- Our most popular sized soap bar. Convenient for home or travel.
- Lasts up to 2 months when used according to our simple directions.
- A multi-tasking simple-to-use complete skincare routine in just one product.
Cor Silver Soap will make your face cleaner and healthier – simply beautiful – with a short daily regime. Cor removes makeup brilliantly, and has been shown to even out skin tone, reduce the appearance of sun spots and pore size, maintain the skin’s natural moisture factor, visibly reduce the signs of aging, and protect against the hazardous effects of the sun. It's the best face cleansing wash money can buy.
Tired of the complicated skincare routines touted by the "experts" we wanted to create a product that would help with the most problematic of skin problems while being super unfussy and simple to use. Call it the "lazy person's skincare" our low maintenance Cor Silver Soap gets to the root (or dermis layer) of even the toughest skincare problems.
Know for our silver, Cor Silver Soap also contains a cocktail of the some of the best ingredients for battling a myriad of problems.
Silver has long been known as one of the best natural anti-bacterial agents. Silver blocks the bacteria’s ability to transfer oxygen through its cell walls. Physicians worldwide use Silver for medicinal purposes.
In addition to the Silver, each product is layered with nourishing ingredients, such as: sericin, collagen, chitosan, peptides, hyaluronic acid, pomegranate extract, avocado, arabica coffee, vitamins, aloe, jojoba… the list goes on. (Learn more on our Science of Cor page.)
In short, the cumulative effects of Cor’s blend of ingredients works uniquely for each individual resulting in a natural, dewy-fresh, youthful appearance.
Foam… Rinse… Glow…® with Cor.
In addition to our core ingredients of silver extracted using a natural, proprietary process without the use of harmful chemicals, Cor’s Silver Soap contains the following ingredients to nourish, cleanse, tone and exfoliate:
- Collagen starts to disappear at the rate of 1.5% per year in adulthood. Cor’s soap contains Marine Collagen, one of the best sources of renewable Collagen, which can add a more youthful appearance to your face.
- Sericin is a natural, soluble protein made from silk. Highly moisture-binding, sericin imparts a unique and highly aesthetic skin feel. Sericin has film-forming abilities that have been shown to protect the skin against the harsh effects of the sun.
- Chitosan is a natural fiber that acts to even out skin tone. Used in the dieting industry, it can absorb up to 6 times its weight in fat and washes away with the unwanted oils. Cor’s soap balances out the skin’s oil levels, especially in trouble areas like the T zone.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a wonderful humectant which has been shown to hydrate the skin, allowing it to appear smoother and more radiant. Clinical studies have shown that it also helps wounds heal more quickly, and can reduce the appearance of both old and new scars.
- Jojoba and Aloe soothe, and Avocado provides the vitamins A, and E, so necessary for healthy skin.
Not only do we focus on the sourcing the highest quality ingredients, we also focus on the molecule size of those ingredients whereby they are broken down into their minutest size to ensure delivery, absorption and performance upon reaching the target layer.
Cor Silver Soap is the best facial cleansing and moisturizing soap - try it and you'll agree. It's simple to use; see your directions page.
We offer Cor Silver Soap in three different sizes to suit your needs. Our signature size (100g) bar, your best value, is here – it lasts as long as 6 months with proper use. We also offer a trial size bar (15g) here.
Game changer for my skin, helped me so much with my maskne
I bought the $40 one and it has barely dented within the first month. For reference I use it twice a day and my siblings use it from time to time. — I’ve been struggling with acne for 2 months and nothing seemed to work. I used monthly subscription products, customized products, and clinical products. I tried almost everything and then I was recommended by a friend to use Cor Silver. She told me this was the product she relied on whenever she had severe acne. I decided to give it a go even with its high price tag, but to be honest other products were just as pricey. Within the first day I saw immediate results. My pimples began to surface and dry up. This was a good sign. I continued to use it for 3 weeks and now I can say that all my active pimples are gone. I only have scars left and I will continue to use this product until the discoloration fades. I only have good things to say about this product. It’s simple to use. My face was less oily throughout the day. My skin did flake but I assume that is just dead skin coming off (it’s not drying). My skin never felt tight or dry, instead it felt hydrated from deep within. It’s hard to find a product that really hydrates from deep within so I was super amazed by the results. AND this product smells SO good. It’s not too strong either where it hurts your nostrils. I can for sure say that this WORKS! I will be repurchasing the full size. Another side note, I let my siblings use this soap on their upper arm where they had strawberry skin. They had this condition for a long time. Literally within the first use, the clogged pores have unclogged and their arm is a lot smoother. They have been exfoliating for a few months now and Cor Silver had better results within a day. If you’re struggling with acne or clogged pores, give Cor Silver a try. You will not regret it!
It's been about 3 weeks since I started using Cor. So far my face looks clearer. I still have pimples, but less redness overall and the pimples are healing faster.
I have adult acne and the face wash and moisturizer make a huge difference in how smooth my skin is.