Cor Silver Soap - Travel Size
- Our most popular sized soap bar. Convenient for home or travel.
- Lasts up to 3 months when used according to our simple directions.
- A multi-tasking simple-to-use complete skincare routine in just one product.
Cor Silver Soap will make your face cleaner and healthier – simply beautiful – with a short daily regime. Cor removes makeup brilliantly, and has been shown to even out skin tone, reduce the appearance of sun spots and pore size, maintain the skin’s natural moisture factor, visibly reduce the signs of aging, and protect against the hazardous effects of the sun. It's the best face cleansing wash money can buy.
Tired of the complicated skincare routines touted by the "experts" we wanted to create a product that would help with the most problematic of skin problems while being super unfussy and simple to use. Call it the "lazy person's skincare" our low maintenance Cor Silver Soap gets to the root (or dermis layer) of even the toughest skincare problems.
Know for our silver, Cor Silver Soap also contains a cocktail of the some of the best ingredients for battling a myriad of problems.
Silver has long been known as one of the best natural anti-bacterial agents. Silver blocks the bacteria’s ability to transfer oxygen through its cell walls. Physicians worldwide use Silver for medicinal purposes.
In addition to the Silver, each product is layered with nourishing ingredients, such as: sericin, collagen, chitosan, peptides, hyaluronic acid, pomegranate extract, honey, vitamins, aloe, jojoba… the list goes on. (Learn more on our Science of Cor page.)
In short, the cumulative effects of Cor’s blend of ingredients works uniquely for each individual resulting in a natural, dewy-fresh, youthful appearance.
Foam… Rinse… Glow…® with Cor.
In addition to our core ingredient of Silver, Cor’s Silver Soap contains the following ingredients to nourish, cleanse, tone and exfoliate:
- CSC: Collagen, Sericin, and Chitosan comprise the uber-compound unique to Cor, developed using the latest beauty technology from Japan. The molecules of CSC are broken down into their minutest size to ensure delivery, absorption and performance upon reaching the target layer.
- Collagen starts to disappear at the rate of 1.5% per year in adulthood. Cor’s soap contains Marine Collagen, one of the best sources of renewable Collagen, which can add a more youthful appearance to your face.
- Sericin is a natural, soluble protein made from silk. Highly moisture-binding, sericin imparts a unique and highly aesthetic skin feel. Sericin has film-forming abilities that have been shown to protect the skin against the harsh effects of the sun.
- Chitosan is a natural fiber that acts to even out skin tone. Used in the dieting industry, it can absorb up to 6 times its weight in fat and washes away with the unwanted oils. Cor’s soap balances out the skin’s oil levels, especially in trouble areas like the T zone.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a wonderful humectant which has been shown to hydrate the skin, allowing it to appear smoother and more radiant. Clinical studies have shown that it also helps wounds heal more quickly, and can reduce the appearance of both old and new scars.
- Jojoba and Aloe soothe, and Avocado provides the vitamins A, and E, so necessary for healthy skin.
We offer Cor Silver Soap in three different sizes to suit your needs. Our signature size (100g) bar, your best value, is here – it lasts as long as 9 months with proper use. We also offer a trial size bar (10g) here.
It's been about 3 weeks since I started using Cor. So far my face looks clearer. I still have pimples, but less redness overall and the pimples are healing faster.
I have adult acne and the face wash and moisturizer make a huge difference in how smooth my skin is.
I used Cor silver soap years ago when I was having some major problems with acne. It helped a lot then and still works great. Luckily my issues are much less severe but acne is bad no matter how many bumps are on our faces! This soap clears my skin quickly and keeps new bumps and clogged pores from forming. I’m almost 53 and dry skin is now something I’m having to deal with. This soap doesn’t dry my skin out and leaves it feeling clean and soft. So happy to be using it again!
❤️ this soap!
I have had a great experience with the Cor Soap. It has my mask acne under control and has eliminated a lot of the blemishes