COR Beauty Regime
The starting point of The Silver Series, Cor’s patented Silver-Silica compound, combined with its unique Japanese CSC compound and nourishing ingredients such as Jojoba, Avocado, Aloe, Vitamins A and E, and Hyaluronic Acid combine to deep cleanse, tone and get to the core of skin’s issues.
Cor: Who Should Use it?
All skin types can use all Cor products. We formulate them to balance the skin so that they can be used on all types of skin. We have had amazing testimonials from customers with severe skin problems such as cystic acne, acne, psoriasis, excema and rosacea. But it is so gentle that it is also really effective for customers with normal skin as well.
- The moisturiser is called the Anytime Moisturiser because it can be used either in the morning or at night. It is the perfect no-fuss complement to the soap.
- The serum could replace the moisturiser in very humid climates or in the summer months. It is also wonderful as a base before applying makeup. You will find that you need less heavy makeup and that the makeup will apply easily to the skin. In addition, it is very effective in helping diminish the appearance of scars and age spots over time.
- The eye cream is useful for all age groups, and can also be very useful to stave off the fine lines that can start to form around your lips.
The simple beauty regime: Just 5 minutes, twice a day
Cor soap, although simple to use, works differently from a normal bar of soap. In fact, rather than thinking about it as a soap, think of it as a creamy foaming cleanser activated with water. This is also why we say the soap lasts so long, because when you apply just a small amount of water to the soap it will create a creamy foam, so you don’t need to rub the soap directly on your face.
- Start by producing enough foam to apply to your skin. Do this by splashing water on your hands and face. Then take the soap between your hands and rub for about 15 seconds until you have some foam on your hands. Set the bar of soap down and continue to rub your hands together until a nice foam has been worked up and then apply the foam to your face and leave on for about two minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
That’s it! Simple. You can leave it on while you are brushing your teeth or are washing the rest of your body or hair in the shower.
You will start to see results after about a week of use.
Here are a few additional tips for looking your best with Cor:
- For exfoliation of old skin cells, when the skin is still slightly damp, gently remove old and dry skin by rubbing in a circular motion with your fingertips.
- You may feel a slight tingling sensation while the foam is on your face or find that your skin becomes a little tight feeling during the first days of use. Don’t worry, this is normal. Simply reduce the length of time that the foam is left on your face until your skin adjusts to the soap.
- After rinsing, use one pump action of either the moisturiser or the serum and apply that to your face. Use one pump action of the eye cream and gently dab that around the delicate eye area.
- You might also want to use the eye cream on the fine lines around the lip area and even the deep furrows that some people develop between the eye brows.
- After the first week, you can start to reduce the length of time the foam is left on your skin.
- After the second week of use, use daily as a normal facial soap. Do not exceed two times per day and do not leave foam on your face for longer than five minutes.
- For troubled skin, leave the foam on up to five minutes before rinsing thoroughly. After two to three weeks gradually reduce foam exposure time. As you begin to see positive results in your skin, use daily as a normal soap.
- For break outs, develop a rich lather in your hands and apply foam directly onto the problem area. Leave foam on for up to five minutes and rinse off thoroughly. Some people also like to spot treat their nastiest pimples by leaving a little of the foam directly on the pimple overnight.
- For men, use it as a shaving foam and you will begin to notice a reduction in razor burn and ingrown hairs.
- Those customers who experience back or chest acne have also achieved great results by using it as a body wash.