Great quotes about beauty, love, optimism and kindness
Some of the most awesome and most popular in the Beautiful Quotes series on the Cor blog.
These folks inspire us with their words and often their lives! We believe people want to be healthy, happy, real, balanced and beautiful – we call these our 5 Cor Values – and these quotes help us get there and stay there.
Hope they inspire you too!
"A woman whose smile is open and whose expression is glad has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears."
- Anne Roiphe, American author, b.1935.
"The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself."
- Anna Quindlen, American journalist and author, b. 1952.
Health is the greatest possession. Contentment is the greatest treasure. Confidence is the greatest friend.
- Lao Tzu, Chinese philosopher
"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
- Jim Rohn, entrepreneur and motivational writer and speaker, b.1930
"If you're happy, if you're feeling good, then nothing else matters."
- Robin Wright, American actress, b.1966.
"These are the soul's changes. I don't believe in ageing. I believe in forever altering one's aspect to the sun. Hence my optimism."
- Virginia Woolf, English author and playwright, b.1882
"No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite."
- Nelson Mandela, President of South Africa, b.1918